SONNET Dual 4K 60Hz DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Thunderbolt Macs *New
DisplayLink adapter with two DisplayPort ports. Enables connection of up to two 4K displays to M1 Macs. Also compatible with computers with Thunderbolt 4 or Thunderbolt 3 ports, and M1 Pro and M1 Max Macs.
Two DisplayPort Displays from a Single USB or Thunderbolt Port
Apple® M1 Mac® computers offer outstanding overall performance but have a limit to the number of external displays you can connect to them. If you’re using an M1 MacBook Air® or MacBook Pro®, that number is one. Featuring DisplayLink technology, Sonnet’s DisplayLink™ Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs beats the limit, enabling you to connect two 4K (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz DisplayPort displays to a single port on your computer.
Efficiency Booster - Expand Your Applications Workspace
Perfect for use with productivity software such as Microsoft® Office, this Sonnet adapter enables you to work more efficiently by expanding your workspace. Whether you need to open multiple applications on their own screens, edit code or view a spreadsheet in detail on a large display, or mirror your notebook’s display on a larger monitor, the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs makes it possible.
Go Full Screen - Browse the Web. Watch Videos
Even when you’re not using productivity software, your notebook’s screen can constrain your view. Go big—the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs enables you to connect your computer to your large monitor or big screen TV to browse the web and watch videos on YouTube and other content(1) at a distance.
Connect Three Displays to Your M1 Mac mini - Simple to Set Up and Use
Just download and install the DisplayLink Manager software, connect two displays to the Sonnet adapter, and plug the adapter into your computer. Connect the third display to the Mac mini's built-in HDMI port. Finally, configure settings to extend your desktop on the connected displays. And because your computer powers the Sonnet adapter, there’s no need to connect an additional power supply.
Accessory for Thunderbolt Hubs - The Perfect Connection Companion
Our Echo 5 Thunderbolt 4 hub includes a USB port. If your computer is short on ports, simply connect the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs to the USB or Thunderbolt port on your hub and save a port on your computer.
Not Just for 4K Displays - Supports Full HD Displays and Audio Out
While the Sonnet DisplayLink Dual DisplayPort Adapter for M1 Macs supports two monitors at up to 4K resolutions (3840 x 2160), you can also use it to connect monitors with lower resolutions, like full HD 1080p (1920 x1080) @ 60Hz—this makes it great for use for different home and work applications. Because audio support is built into the Sonnet adapter, you don’t have to plug in a separate cable to hear sound from connected displays.
- Connects Two 4K Displays to Macs or PCs: Enables connection of two 4K DisplayPort displays to a single Thunderbolt or USB port on your computer.
- Connect to a Thunderbolt or USB Port: Includes a USB-A female to USB-C male adapter.
- Expands Your Onscreen Work and Play Area: Open multiple applications on different displays, view your work on larger screens, browse the web, and watch videos.(1)
- Easy Setup. Bus Powered: Just download/install DisplayLink Manager software, connect the bus-powered adapter and displays, and then configure your desktop on the connected displays.
- Use with Thunderbolt Hubs: Connects to an open port on a Thunderbolt dock or hub connected to your computer.
- Supports Other Resolutions: Also supports 1080P and other lower resolution displays at 60Hz.
- Supports Audio: Passes audio through the cable connecting your display.
- Perfect for M1 Mac Notebooks: Best for use with M1 MacBook Air and M1 MacBook Pro.
- Mac & Windows Compatible: Also compatible with other Mac and Windows computers.
Macs support two 4K monitors with one adapter
Macs support four 4K monitors with two adapters
macOS Monterey compatible
Display Rotation Support
M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max Macs require macOS 12+
Intel Macs require macOS 11+
Closed Clamshell Support
M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max Macs compatible all versions of supported macOS
Intel Macs require macOS 12+
Windows computers support two 4K monitors with one adapter
Windows computers support four 4K monitors with two adapters
Windows 10 or 11
Suitable for productivity applications and videos(1)
Not recommended for gaming or applications that require a dedicated GPU
Part Number: USB3-DDP4K
Form Factor: Display adapter
Bus Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
External Connectors: Two DisplayPort
USB 3 captive cable: Chipset
DisplayLink DL6950: Standard DisplayPort 1.2
Supported Resolutions: Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz(2)
2.4 x 3.1 x 0.6 in. (60 x 80 x 15 mm)
RoHS 3 (Directive 2015/863)
IEC62368-1 and IEC62368-2 Safety
|Part number vendor||USB3-DDP4K|
|Taric||8471 8000 00|
|Country of origin||MY|