- Storage & Flash
- Memory modules
- Batteries, chargers, UPS
- Apple Spare Parts
- Apple devices
- Apple accessories
- Accessories for other devices
- Security & Display Solutions
- Cables, Adapters, Expansions and Tools
- Audio - Video - Graphic cards
- Smart Home
- Trackers, Fitness and Toys
- Avid Technology
- Griffin Technology
- Happy Plugs
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- iMac Pro
- Mac Mini
- Mac Studio
- Mac Pro
- Blitz micro
OWC 64GB Atlas S Pro SDXC UHS-II V90 Media Card
OWC Atlas S Pro
64GB SDXC UHS-II V90 Media Card
Professional grade performance with premium quality reliability for photographers and videographers
Experience You Can Depend On
Having engineered best-in-class flash storage solutions since 2010, our mission for Atlas S Pro was clear. We needed to empower users from Capture to Completion™ in the most demanding of environments so they could reach their full potential unconstrained by technology. These OWC Beyond Fast™ and highly reliable UHS-II V90 SD media cards unlock a new world of stunning high-bitrate video up to 8K, incredibly detailed high-resolution photos, and awe-inspiring burst image sequences. Whether you’re an aspiring social media influencer, visual arts hobbyist, drone pilot, or accomplished creative professional, Atlas S Pro will supercharge your SD media card-based projects.
Highest Endurance with Consistently Fast Performance
To transition from capture to ingest with maximum efficiency, you need renowned OWC advanced storage technology trusted by professionals. At the heart of each OWC Atlas S Pro card lies advanced pseudo Single-Level Cell (pSLC) flash memory. This near enterprise-grade feature offers up to 10X higher memory endurance than common SD cards to protect your irreplaceable shots and footage. Additionally, you’ll enjoy up to 276MB/s write and up to 290MB/s read consistent performance over the card’s entire capacity. Start fast. Finish fast. No worries. That’s the Atlas S Pro difference.
Shoot, Store, and Swap without Limits
OWC Atlas S Pro cards shrug off the toughest environmental challenges including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap. Atlas S Pro cards have your work – and your reputation – well protected.
Truth in Numbers
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing and share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas S Pro cards for reliable performance up to 276MB/s write and 290MB/s read speeds defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference” which ensures you’ll be completely satisfied these SD UHS-II cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
• Pro speed: Up to 276MB/s write and 290MB/s read real world speeds for shooting high-resolution photos, burst photo sequences, and recording up to 8K video
• Advanced:utilizes pSLC technology to provide consistent leading-edge performance, endurance, and reliability
• Efficient: fast write speeds let you offload data to computer for immediate file access and quicker post-production
• Tough: Impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
• Supportive:fully compatible with wide variety of DSLR, mirrorless, 360-degree, VR, and cinema cameras
• Flexible:backwards compatible with UHS-I SD devices and readers
• 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
◦ Up to up to 276MB/s write and up to 290MB/s read performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas S Pro cards in a OWC 14 Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock connected to a MacBook Pro 16,1 with macOS 10.16, 2.4GHz Core i9 processor, and 32GB RAM running AJA 16.0.1 System Test (4K-Full resolution, 64GB file size, 16bit RGBA codec, single file test). Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, and Atlas S Pro card storage capacity used.
◦ Card performance limited to what the UHS-I device or reader supports.
|Part number vendor||OWCSDV90P0064|
|Taric||8523 5110 00|
|Country of origin||TW|