Sonoff MINIR2 - Wi-Fi Smart Switch with DIY mode
MINIR2, has been redesigned to lift the safety and performance to the optimal level. The old version MINI has an external antenna with strong electricity, but the MINIR2’s antenna is hidden totally into the interior that ensures you peace of mind to use it to control your devices. Additionally, the interface S1 and S2 are colored to gray which is distinguished from other input and output interfaces in order to further remind you not to connect the strong current to both of the interfaces. 2KV surge testing meets the 1KV surge testing standard that CE certification requires, and it passed the ANATEL certification, so MINIR2 give you enough safety to bring you a safe use experience. The small and compact smart switch is used for different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU standard switch box. Convenient to automate your home appliances on eWeLink app with your smartphone or your voice command. Support 3 triggering modes that pulse mode (works with push button switches), edge mode (Works with SPDT switches) and following mode (Works with switches with “ON” and “OFF” mark and sensors with dry contact output). It supports the DIY mode (designed for developers) which allows users to integrate MINIR2 into worldwide third-party open source smart home control system to achieve LAN control without cloud service, such as Home Assistant, openHAB, ioBroker .etc.
For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please visit:
- Control your home appliances with the app.
- Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
- Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
- Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
- Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
- Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
- Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
- Share the device with your family to control it together.
- Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
- Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
- Keep the device in the status before power failure when the electricity system is restored.
Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 10 A Max
Output: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz 10 A Max
Operating systems: iOS & Android
Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
Material: PC V0